Translate

Saturday 28 November 2020

ATMPA - AND THE FUTURE

ATMPA - AND THE FUTURE

An important update on all things "All things" and beyond.

ORDERS:
There are only a few days to get orders in before Christmas. To get a copy sent in 2020, please send orders in before 8 December.

COST REMINDER:
£10 UK, £15 all other locations.
Please pay heed to Paypal requirements (I won't be reiterating them again).

END TO THIS PROJECT:
At some stage in early 2021, as with all of my charitable projects, orders will be brought to an end. I do not keep them open ended, as I will want any raised money to reach the area that we are collecting for in a timely manner.

MY FUTURE:
This is now 100% my final public project. I have produced quite a few of these charitable projects over the years and, thanks to your immense generosity, I have raised a considerable amount of money for some extremely worthwhile causes. Take a bow everyone, you have been incredible 👍❤.

There have always been knocks along the way, and this project hasn't escaped in that respect. A recent issue has proven that I really don't want to take on more, so I am going to be moving on. I shall be returning my music to mere private domain after we see this project through (with any future music limited to simple sharing as in the past). This project will be the last from me asking for your donations.

I will think on exactly how to proceed at a later date, there are far more pressing and important personal things to deal with at the present. If I never do music again, I'll still feel personally proud of this project and what was achieved with my limited equipment and know-how. I would like to think that I did more than okay.  Sadly, not everyone will agree, but.. to that I just say "tough". 🖕😎

In the meantime.. there's still the radio interview this Tuesday (1st Dec) on Vectis Radio between 10am and 1pm (GMT).

But for now - please keep the orders coming in.

Thank you everyone for all your incredible continued support.

Steve, 28 November 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment