Translate

Tuesday 17 November 2020

ATMPA REVIEWS

Here is a selection of reviews received so far:

Oh my gosh Steve it’s divine!!! Got through the first half on the way to work this morning, looking forward to the drive home! It really is a beautiful piece of art. You and your amazing friends are so incredibly talented. If you haven’t done so already, do get hold of local media and suchlike and ask them to do a piece on it to get the word out there. Well done. Really, it’s wonderful. A complete credit to your dedication.

Steve...this project is simply wonderful! Job VERY well done. You know what stands out? It’s a loving gesture of honour to George. I hear the dedication...the sacrifice... and attention to detail.
Quite impressed.  I bet Larry (Norman) would have loved it as well. Great work Steve.

Fabulous presentation and album Steve, you should be well proud. I've played CD one so far then my laptop battery ran out and I don't have a player on this one. Hope you are getting great feedback from the collective.

Yes sounds great, played it through a few times. All things, Apple Scruffs, Isn’t It A Pity, My Sweet Lord, Let It Roll, Awaiting On You All, I Dig Love are some of my faves, sounds great played loud.

I love love love the album Steve, there's so much to it, it's going to take a while to take it all in. It all sounds wonderful, it could have been produced at Abbey Road!! ... the artwork is amazing, and I like the green ribbon!

I had a lot of driving to do the other day so put phone on silent and took the time to listen. I love it. I'm so impressed. There should be concerts and merchandise!! There's a lovely tone to it, the vocals are beautiful and instruments superb.
Congratulations again the album is fantastic.

All great music. You did a great job. Really special and you should be proud. I give it 5 stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I shouldn’t be surprised – but the professionalism of the production is superb! Also, how all the contributors go together so well…..quite a feat coordinating them!

We're in awe of the cd.....absolutely fantastic. Well done everyone involved but especially to you. It's on at the moment.....in fact the neighbours knocked on the wall earlier so had to turn it down a tad! I'm so pee'd off with the ******* next door I've turned it up again!

Love it. It is a wonderful looking and sounding product.

Just played it. Absolutely fantastic, mate. I could have had the man himself here with me. Huge congratulations to you and the team.

I am really enjoying the CD.  I am not really familiar with George's work other than the well known ones.  But I am seriously enjoying listening to it, particularly all of the different elements of the music.  It's to an amazingly high standard as I would expect.  I'll give you another update when I've had the chance to become more familiar with all the tracks.  You are one very talented person Steve.

Steve totally blown away.. Totally nailed it.. Drums on Wah Wah immense.. Bass player really good on Isn't It A Pity.. Love the Hey Jude reference, works really well... Well done sir.. Beware Of Darkness is one of my favourite ever songs and you have a great timbre to your vocals too.. Hear Me Lord beautiful harmonies ya voices really suit.. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘✌️ Well done sir..

The album is fantastic and just needs the right platform. You know what people are like these days - they need someone else to tell them what to listen to. I'm a little biased, because you're a mate - but I think it's more polished than the original!

It looks and sounds very professional - congratulations to you and your colleagues. I really like "My Sweet Lord" which sounds as good as the original!

I love it!  Just finished listening for the second time through. Man that is some achievement - the sheer amount of work that has gone into that production is staggering. I salute you sir – that is exceptional.

I don’t know what else to say.

 _______

Thank you EVERYONE for your incredibly kind words, it means a lot to everyone involved.

News soon on how the fund raising is looking!!

STEVE, 17 NOV '20




No comments:

Post a Comment