Translate

Friday 28 June 2013

Mixcloud tracks

I've started to post a few old tracks up on my Mixcloud page if you are interested in hearing any of them. I will try and post a few odd things too that I have recorded in recent years (although there are a few that even I don't want to hear again). 
My Mixcloud page can be found at http://www.mixcloud.com/stevegood121/

I hope that you enjoy hearing some of these pieces. I maintain that I only ever produce this music to try and raise money for worthwhile charities, so PLEASE try and donate towards any of the available CDs if you can (please see the posting from earlier this month entitled "LEST WE FORGET - Ready for release tomorrow" for details on how to get hold of a copy).

For those of you who know what I've done in the past, and want copies of other CDs not on the "other titles available" list, please contact me and I will see what I can do (by email to tokengestures@yahoo.co.uk).

Bless you guys.

Steve, 28 June

No comments:

Post a Comment