Translate

Thursday 27 June 2013

Reminder - and a little thank you!!

Just a little reminder to all of the little charity CD that I and others have put together. Please try and get hold of a copy if you are able - two fantastic charities (Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) and Cancer Research UK) will benefit from ALL of the profits raised.

BURNING DAYS
I have decided to limit the number of "burning days" to ensure that the project has a finite time to raise money, so please try and get a copy as soon as you can! An end date will be published on here in due course. This will also ensure the CD's status as a limited edition :-) 

A LITTLE THANK YOU!!
To all who donate more than £10 per CD, I am offering links to a free mp3 download of a previous release ("One More Gesture" (2010)); it is in 320kpbs mp3 format and I'm hoping it will be interesting to those of you who haven't yet heard it. Everyone who has already donated thus - and I have an email address for you - will be sent the links too. 

Please let me know if you have previously donated over £10 and don't get the links by the end of tomorrow, as it'll mean that your paypal email will not accept emails (or I don't have an email address for you!!). I will re-send to whatever address I'm given.

Thank you all so very much for your support in this project, I am touched by everyone's generosity.

Steve, 27 June

No comments:

Post a Comment